Before starting Self Reboot, Dawn worked at one of the premier commercial real estate consulting firms. After years of chasing back-to-back deadlines at a New-York-minute pace, she was rewarded with severe chronic migraine headaches, which over time manifested into insomnia, depression and autoimmune diseases. At times, the pain was so unbearable she had thoughts of giving up and committing suicide. Dawn ultimately healed herself by learning holistic techniques through acupuncture, yoga, meditation, fitness and nutrition. In 2014, Dawn left the corporate world and started Self Reboot to teach others the benefits of yoga and meditation and how to manage stress and avoid stress-related illness. Dawn has 12 years of teaching experience and has rebooted over a 150 companies in the tri-state area.
- 200-hr RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher)
- RPYT (Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher)
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer—Thomas Edison College
- Certification: The Science of Well-being, Yale University
- Certification: Introduction to Wholebeing Happiness, Wholebeing Institute
- Yoga Alliance Accredited Corporate Yoga & Wellness Instructor
As a Therapist, Educator and Positive Living Expert, Diane has dedicated her career to helping people turn their lives around and is now on a mission to help them develop a sustainable positive attitude that can actually turn one into an optimist, literally.
Through her three books, “Creating Balance & Finding Happiness”, “Baby Steps: the Path from Motherhood to Career” and “ Mindfully Happy- waking up to life.” Diane has been speaking and empowering people nationwide. She is also an Adjunct in Psychology at Montclair State University, where her college work includes mentoring students for personal issue advisement.
- M.A. in Counseling and a B.A. in Liberal Arts from the New York Institute of Technology.
- Positive Psychology coaching certificate from Wholebeing Institute
Owner of KRANK Systems which focuses on group training and fat loss boot camps. Pete holds multiple fitness certifications including National Strength and Conditioning Association, Underground Strength Coach, Kettlebell Concepts, USA Weightlifting, International Youth Conditioning Association.
Pete was selected among hundreds of applicants to participate in Men’s Health Magazine “Next Top Trainer” and reached the final four.
- B.S. Montclair State University with a concentration in Human Ecology and Nutrition.
Ellen Petrosino, RDN
Ellen is passionate about transforming your conversation about food from what you “can’t have” to what you should eat more often – whole, minimally-processed foods, especially plants.
- B.S., Food and Nutrition, College of St. Elizabeth
- Member, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Community Partner, Living Plate Nutrition Education and Counseling Center