Self Reboot is different than other wellness providers. Why? Because it was created by Dawn Lorentz, a former corporate burnout who spent 20 years in a toxic and stressful work environment; causing her to suffer from chronic migraines, insomnia, depression and autoimmune disease.
When working with Self Reboot, you’re getting Dawn to personally teach the skills she’s mastered in managing stress in the workplace. Plus the relationship doesn’t end after class. You’ll receive Dawn’s weekly stress management eNewsletter, invitations to free pop-up classes, Self Reboot videos and guided meditations.
Since launching in 2014, Dawn has rebooted over 150 companies and is a preferred vendor with Cigna Healthcare.
What do we offer? A variety of classes (on-site or on-line) dedicated to empowering employees with simple tools to manage stress, avoid stress-related illnesses, and burnout. All services & packages can be completely customized based on your organization or corporation’s specific needs and objective.
The Self Reboot Signature Class
Designed for convenience – no changing required and held in a conference room, lunch room or an open space with chairs. Super easy to implement.
Employees will be lead through a series of exercises including:
- Breathing techniques to calm down and relax
- Chair yoga stretches to relieve tension in the neck, shoulders and lower back
- Standing yoga poses to boost energy
- Guided meditation to quiet the mind
LUNCH & LEARNS
1-Hour Workshop (40 minute presentation + 20 minute Self Reboot)
Stress Less Thrive More
Employees will learn life changing tips and tools on how to balance the struggles of work and life.
- How to identify signs & symptoms of stress
- The effects of stress on your health
- Ways to manage stress
- Retrain your brain with mindfulness
Employees will learn the importance of fueling the body with whole foods to improve their overall health.
- Foods to avoid in stressful times
- Foods to eat for energy
- What are the healthy plate guidelines
- Seasonal fruits & vegetables to eat
Employees will learn the truth about smartphones and social media addiction:
- How smartphones negatively impact our lives – mentally, physically, socially and financially
- Key practices on reducing smartphone usage
Employees will learn how to bounce back from difficult times and move forward in a positive manner.
- What is resilience
- How to identify workplace stressors
- Ways to build resilience with social involvement, mindfulness, self care and gratitiude
THE TOTAL PACKAGE
A digital platform that conveniently connects you and your employees to the tools and teachings from our wellness team.
Our experienced team will teach employees on how to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle by practicing three key elements – movement, nutrition, and mental fitness.
- Dedicated Account Manager
- LIVE online classes and workshops via Zoom
- 24/7 access to pre-recorded classes, workshops and guided meditations
- Semi-annual performance reports
- Monthly eNewsletter including fitness, nutrition and mindfulness tips
- Tailored web page
TEAM BUILDING IDEAS
Boost employee morale and build a community feel with weekly yoga classes and/or host a special event.
60 minute soothing yoga class focusing on alignment, breathing and basic postures. Ending with a guided mediation and aromatherapy.
Like a moving meditation, this class will help quiet the mind and leave you feeling calm, balanced and rejuvenated.
The events being with a soothing Vinyasa Flow class. Afterwards when every is feeling relaxed – it’s time to drink, snack on healthy bites and mingel with coworkers.
Wine followed by yoga is a wonderful way to extend the zen feeling a little longer, before it’s time to face the hustle and bustle.